Cable Dahmer Cadillac of Kansas City has openings for highly motivated people looking to start a new career as a Sales Consultant.
Do you want to take control of your earnings potential? Are you wanting a rewarding career with great growth opportunity?
Every employee at Cable Dahmer is absolutely critical to our success! We are one of the largest and most successful automotive dealers in the Kansas City metropolitan area. It is our goal to create an atmosphere in which our employees can develop to their fullest potential.
What are your responsibilities?
- Building relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- When a lead comes in, you skillfully pick up the phone and use your sales expertise to turn prospects into happy Cable Dahmer customers.
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the outs of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
What kind of person are we seeking for this role?
- Available to work flexible hours & Saturdays
- Driven and ready to hit the ground running on learning product lineup and willingness to be developed professionally
- Great Communication skills with all types of customers; always remaining transparent throughout the sales process
- Team Player working hand in hand with your Sales Managers to identify opportunities, develop relationships and close deals.
- Appearance is professional, well-groomed
What you can expect when you apply?
- A phone conversation with our Recruiter giving us a chance to learn more about you.
- Meet with our Sales Management team to discuss how your work experiences will help you in this Sales role.
- Take a survey that is a strategic critical thinking assessment helping us know how we can develop you at Cable Dahmer.
- Provide some references for us to follow up with.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Dental, Medical, Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with Employer Matching Contributions
- Opportunities for Career Development
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||Sales & Customer Service|