Cable Dahmer Cadillac of Kansas City is seeking a Porter for our Service Department.
Do you have a goal mindset?
Are you a fast-paced individual?
Is customer experience important to you?
Do you love cars?
If so, this may be your chance!
- Assist with service write-ups and tagging of customer cars and trucks
- Remove vehicle protective coverings and ID tags prior to returning completed vehicle to customer
- Inspect vehicles for stains, debris and damages before returning the vehicle to the customer, and report any damage immediately
- Transport customers and dealership personnel as needed
- Perform deliveries as required
- Clean interior and exterior of new and used vehicles
- Keep vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Return vehicle keys to the appropriate service consultant
- Pick up vehicles from and deliver vehicles to storage
- Pick up parts from the Parts Department
- Test batteries of customer vehicles in service drive
- Maintains building and ground as needed
- Assist with shop clean-up and deliveries when needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6-12 months of previous work experience (preferred)
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle machinery safely
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Must have a valid driver license
- Ability to operate an automobile
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Dental, Medical, Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with Employer Matching Contributions
- Opportunities for Career Development
To apply please email your current resume to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.