Cable Dahmer Chevrolet of Independence is currently seeking a Parts Warehouse Associate.
We are a people-oriented business that is committed to providing superior levels of customer service, while at the same time making a positive impact on the community in which we do business.
We are seeking a Parts Warehouse Associate to join our team. Due to our continued growth, we are looking for someone eager to grow within the automotive dealership atmosphere.
- Requires a high school diploma, (GED) or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Previous experience in a distribution center and/or warehouse environment preferred.
- Must be able to read, understand written/verbal instructions.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to work in a drug free atmosphere.
- Ability to work with computer scanning equipment
- Ability to follow instructions and complete required training.
- Must be able to work both independently and in a Team environment.
- Have basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors and customers).
- Ability to lift / carry by hand freight weighing up to 75 pounds several times a week.
- Assist with the unload of factory deliveries (will include some heaving lifting)
- Delivery of parts to customers (approximately 30%
- Categorize parts in the appropriate sections of the warehouse
- Pull parts for retail and wholesale counters as needed
- Assist with the shipping and receiving of incoming packages as well as outgoing orders
- Other duties as assigned by management.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid Vacation
- Medical and Pharmacy Coverage
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Growth Opportunities
- 401k + Company Contributions
To apply please email your current resume to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.