Due to our continued growth, Cable Dahmer Cadillac of Kansas City is currently seeking the right person to join our team as a Parts Counterperson. We are looking for someone eager to grow within the automotive dealership industry!
Cable Dahmer is a people-oriented company. We are committed to providing superior levels of customer service, while making a positive impact on the community in which we do business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducts perpetual inventory cycle check
- Promotes the sale of parts and accessories
- Displays seasonal parts and accessories in an attractive manner
- In conjunction with Credit Manager, establishes method of payment on open accounts
- Obtains customer’s signature on parts counter ticket and provides customer with a copy
- Handles telephone inquiries
- Maintains a neat and clean appearance in the Parts Department and allied areas
- Obtains customer cash or check payments
- Spot checks repair orders or parts vouchers to assure that all parts being used are shown on ROs
- Administers warranty parts identification, storage, and disposal, plus arranges for return of all defective materials
- Keeps parts catalogs, price books, etc.
- Keeps abreast of new products
Qualifications and Skills
- Friendly - Customer oriented
- Ability to reach and to lift materials weighing up to 70 lbs.
- Manual dexterity, overall coordination and good balance are required. Ability to stand, walk, and move rapidly for an eight (8) hour work shift. Ability to bend, stoop, twist and turn, climb stairs and on trucks. Ability to perform repetitious arm and wrist movements.
- Alertness to ensure safe and accurate completion of work activities.
- On occasion able to work overtime
- Ability to learn new tasks and procedures.
To apply please email your current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.