Cable Dahmer Chevrolet of Independence is looking for a professional and welcoming Part Time Receptionist to join us in supporting our dealership staff and customers while assisting in the dealership and representing our brand.
We strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Cable Dahmer is absolutely critical to our success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our company through the years.
- Respond to incoming phone calls and delegate as needed using the phone system
- Greet incoming guests, and continue to provide world-class customer service to customers and employees alike
- Provide various administrative support as it pertains to the store
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) is always a plus!
- Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook)
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Paid training and development
- Career growth opportunities
Hours: Flexible schedule
- Mon & Wed- 4pm – 8pm and Sat 8am - 1pm or 1pm – 6pm
- or Tues & Thurs- 4pm - 8pm and Sat 8am - 1pm or 1pm – 6pm
Must be available to work on Saturdays!
To apply please email your current resume to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.