Cable Dahmer Buick GMC of Independence is seeking Lube Technicians to join their growing team!
Are you looking to gain entry into a rewarding career in the Automotive Industry?
Do you have a goal mindset?
Are you a fast-paced individual?
Is customer experience important to you?
Do you have a mechanical aptitude and love cars?
If so, this may be your chance!
Lube Technician Responsibilities:
- Automotive experience preferred but not required.
- Some tools required. (air gage, impact, wrenches)
- Perform vehicle multi-point inspections and fill out documentation.
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work.
- Perform tire rotations.
- Perform minor Maintenance air filters, wiper blades, light bulbs, etc.
- Follow predetermined process.
- Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period.
- Work in a team atmosphere.
- To effectively perform the duties of a Lube Technician, you must be able to stand on your feet on hard surfaces, like concrete or metal.
- Expect to work in an environment in which you frequently experience hot and cold temperatures, loud noises and exhaust fumes. Other physical qualifications for a Lube technician include:
- Must be able to operate equipment such as overhead and floor mounted oil and grease guns, transmission machine, air conditioner service machine, radiator service machine, hand tools and basic office equipment.
- Ability to lift and move work related items up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other items with hands.
- Have a valid driver’s license and able to drive vehicles.
We Offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- 401(k) and company match
- Employee discount on Sales, Service, Parts, and Body Shop
- Advancement opportunities
To apply please email your current resume to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.