Cable Dahmer Kia of Lee's Summit is seeking a Lube Technician to join our growing team!
Are you looking to gain entry into a rewarding career in the Automotive Industry?
Do you have a goal mindset?
Are you a fast-paced individual?
Is customer experience important to you?
Do you have a mechanical aptitude and love cars?
If so, this may be your chance!
Some automotive experience preferred but not required.
Apprentice Lube Tech and Lube Techs need basic tools. (Contact us for detail on apprentice position.)
Basic tools will be supplied by the Dealer!
Lubrication Technician Duties:
- Perform vehicle multi-point inspections and fill out documentation.
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work.
- Perform tire rotations.
- Perform minor Maintenance air filters, wiper blades, light bulbs, etc.
- Follow predetermined process.
- Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period.
- Work in a team atmosphere.
- To effectively perform the duties of a Lube Technician, you must be able to stand on your feet on hard surfaces, like concrete or metal.
- Expect to work in an environment in which you frequently experience hot and cold temperatures, loud noises and exhaust fumes.
- Must be able to operate equipment such as overhead and floor mounted oil and grease guns, hand tools and basic office equipment
- Ability to lift and move work related items up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other items with hands.
- Have a valid driver’s license and able to drive vehicles.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Dental, Medical, Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with Employer Matching Contributions
- Opportunities for Career Development
To apply please email your current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.