Ultra Clean Car Wash is currently seeking candidates for Car Wash Prep Attendants. Do you love to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment? Are you a friendly, enthusiastic person who enjoys providing great customer service?
The Car Wash Prep position is a stepping-stone to several job opportunities our Car Wash has to offer. No Experience Is Necessary. We will teach you everything you need to know.
- Greet customers in a professional manner
- Provide customers with an enthusiastic, friendly experience
- Responsible for cleaning all vehicles as they enter the wash tunnel and safely guide them on to the conveyor track
- Physically able to clean vehicles quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Interact, communicate with, and provide a friendly and positive experience for our customers
- Ensure a safe working environment for customers and fellow employees
- Complete annual administrative and training requirements
- Assist team members with basic maintenance and housekeeping tasks
- Ensure equipment is functional and facility is kept clean
- Provide input and feedback to help improve operations
- Communicate regularly with your Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The ability to lift 25/50/80 pounds regularly
- Respond quickly to sounds
- Move safely over uneven terrain and in confined spaces
- See clearly and respond to dangerous situations
- Safely climb ladders while carrying 40 pounds or more
- Work in extreme weather
- Wear PPE correctly throughout the day.
- Standing or moving for long periods of time
We Offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- 401(k) and company match
- Employee discount on Sales, Service, Parts, and Body Shop
- Advancement opportunities
To apply please email your current resume to: email@example.com
Ultra Clean Car Wash is an equal opportunity employer and always maintains a drug-free workplace. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of his or her race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, age, disability, sexual orientation, military status, citizenship or immigration status, legally protected activity, marital status, order of protection status, or unfavorable discharge from military service.