Cable Dahmer Collision Center of Independence is seeking experienced individuals for our Auto Body Paint Prepper position.
The individual must have a minimum of 2 years of experience, a professional attitude, strong communication skills, good work ethic and the ability to multi-task. The person must also be very quality oriented.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a preemployment background check and drug test. Candidates must also be able to perform all job functions that require bending, standing, lifting, and reaching.
- Review Repair Orders and Estimates
- Completing Paint Preparation steps including but not limited to: Sanding, Scuffing, Masking, Priming, Color Cut in, Polishing
- Check parts against estimate and ensures proper parts are ordered and received
- Prepares vehicles for body repair work
- Notifies management of any additional repairs needed. Documents and additional parts and labor required to perform a satisfactory repair
- Notifies management of any difficulties or problems that may prevent a quality job from being performed or cause a change in the promised time
- Cooperates and assists other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles
- Experience with Axalta paint preferred
- Maintain high ethical standards
- Operate a motor vehicle in the state of Missouri with a valid driver license
- Works well in a team-based environment
- Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer
- Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners and other hazardous materials. Reports any deviations to management
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors
- Understands, keeps abreast of and complies with federal, state and local regulations that affect body shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned by management
We offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Participation in Technician Development program
- State of the art working environment with all the tools and resources needed
To apply please email your current resume to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.